Troops of Tomorrow are the future leaders of the United States of America that are currently participating in Junior or Senior ROTC programs in Minnesota. Get in Gear is proud to partner with the General Vessey Chapter of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA) .
AUSA Vessey Chapter supports Troops of Tomorrow with their extracurricular activities i.e. Military Balls, Army Ten-Miler, Bataan Memorial Death March, Ranger Challenge, Color Guard equipment, Leadership awards and many others. This aligns with our mission to support organizations in our community that help impact the growth of the sport with their involvement.
Vessey Chapter AUSA is nonprofit educational and professional development association serving America’s Total Army, our Soldiers, Army civilians, and their families; our industry partners, and most importantly our future leadership – Troops of Tomorrow.
Why Troops of Tomorrow is important to AUSA
- Helps build a positive Army image on campus and in the community
- Helps Cadet adjust to Army life and ties Cadet closer to Active Army
- Presents numerous Cadets leadership opportunities
- Motivates Cadets to take advanced courses and to attain commissions
- Provides opportunity for awards, scholarship money, and recognition through the support of a local AUSA chapter
- Provides an opportunity for national recognition of the company and school through national level awards competition which are presented at the Annual Meeting
Find out more about the organization and how you can be involved at http://vesseychapter.org.