Saturday, April 24, 2021 – 9:00 am
Enjoy a challenging and beautiful course that makes a great training run for a spring marathon or an early season accomplishment.
3 hours from starting gun – roads reopen to vehicle traffic at 12 pm.
Walkers and Strollers
Walkers and strollers are NOT allowed in this event.
The start line is located near the boulevard. Slower participants should line up behind faster participants.
Get in Gear Half Marathon (13.1 miles)
- Start on West River Parkway.
- North on West River Parkway to turn near Gold Medal Park.
- South on West River Parkway under Lake Street Bridge.
- West onto ramp to Lake Street Bridge.
- East across Bridge into St. Paul.
- South on East Mississippi River Blvd to Ford Bridge.
- West to cross Ford Bridge into Minneapolis.
- Finish line on Godfrey Road adjacent to Minnehaha Park.