Saturday, April 30, 2022 – 9:00 am
Our signature event covers distance in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
The 2022 event is a championship race for the following organizations:
- USATF MN 10K Team Circuit Championship
- RRCA Minnesota 10K State Championship
- RunMinnesota (formerly MDRA) Grand Prix series 10K Championship
In 2022, there are no comp entries given to past placement winners or age group winners in the 10K due to the event not being held regularly since 2019.
There are comp entries available to all previous overall 10K winners. Eligible persons can contact the event director at email@example.com for a code to register. Codes must be requested and used by April 15 at 11:59 pm CT prior to expiration.
USATF circuit participants will be placed in Wave 1.
3 hours from starting gun – roads reopen to vehicle traffic at 12 pm.
Walkers and Strollers
Walkers and strollers are NOT allowed in this event.
The start line is located near the boulevard. Slower participants should line up behind faster participants.
Get in Gear 10K (6.2 miles)
- Start on West River Parkway.
- North on West River Parkway to Lake Street Bridge.
- East across Bridge into St. Paul.
- South on East Mississippi River Blvd to Ford Bridge.
- West to cross Ford Bridge into Minneapolis.
- Finish line on Godfrey Road adjacent to Minnehaha Park.