This healthy competition will foster employee camaraderie,
support your company’s health and wellness goals and allow
participants to compete for our Corporate Competition awards.
• All companies with a minimum of 5 employees registered are
eligible to form a team for the corporate age group awards.
• All corporate team members must be paid employees (or
legitimately retired from same company) to be eligible.
Children or spouses of employees are not
eligible to be under the team name unless they are current or retired employees;
these participants must register as “Individual” rather than
Corporate participants must be age 16 or older.
• All corporate teams must have one designated team captain;
the team captain must be a participant in one of the timed race
distances (5K, 10K, or Half
• Once the team captain registers, then all team members can
register and join the corporate team.
• There is no extra cost to participate in the
Corporate Competition division.
• Corporate results will be posted on our results page with the
overall results and awards will be sent out before the end of
Corporate team age group
awards will be presented post-event after official results are
finalized. The top male and female in the following five age
groups in each of the timed races (5K, 10K and Half Marathon):
• 29 and Under
• 30 to 39
• 40 to 49
• 50 to 59
• 60 and Over
• If you are a team captain,
Team Formation information to have your team created
prior to registration.
• When registering with a Corporate Competition team, select
“Corporate” as the registration type under the 5K, 10K, or Half
• Select your team name from the dropdown list.
• If your team is not listed at online registration, you should
contact your Team Captain prior to registration to enter the
RACE NUMBERS PICKUP AND RACE DAY
• Corporate Competition team packets are to be picked up
individually either Friday or Saturday of race weekend.
• Race Day: Any changes that need to be made regarding an
individual or corporate entry MUST be made by 9:00 AM Saturday.
• All corporate participants will meet at their designated
signage behind the Pavilion near the waterfalls on race day
morning. Look for company name in alphabetical
order.porate Competition Team
support for Second Harvest Heartland